I remember people saying if you were bad they would send you to Outer Mongolia. In this case it's different, because James is good he's going on a mission to Mongolia.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

a question or two for you....

From: marathomom@aol.com To: james.cappuccio@myldsmail.net Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2008 19:58:06 -0400 Subject: in the zone Dear Elder James, It was great to hear about your experiences in the MTC so far. Joseph and Amy liked the letters you wrote....Joseph was telling everyone that you wrote "I'm a baller." in Mongolian on his letter, he thought that was cool, however since you wrote it in Mongolian, he wasn't quite sure how to pronounce it.... Well, I guess a few questions I have for you would be, can your friends send you emails or only your family? I gave everyone your correct address, so I know they can mail you. I hope you got our letters.? Amy and Cali will be at camp all this week, and Joseph will be home by himself. He's taking summer school PE and has an A in it so far! Another question is, if I gave you a CD of Mormon Tab music would you have something to play it on? I bought you one, but didn't know if I needed to get you something to play it on too. Work is good. They closed down a Chase loan center in Pennsylvania which was lucky for us, cause they could've picked our site and so now we should be busier....but the economy is not good, so it won't be easy either.? I'm just glad I have a good job and I know I am getting extra blessings for having a missionary serving the Lord. Keep up the good work on learning the language, I know it is hard,, but you are going to get extra help along the way and be able to convert people because they can see how much you care about them. How long is Elder Taylor Eyestone going to be there? Do you see him much? How's he doing? How many Elders are in your Zone? Are zones divided by places you are going? Like are all the Mongolian missionaries in the same zone? Because it just seems odd that you and your companion are both zone leaders if you were in the same district to start with.....as you can see I've never been on a mission, so I don't understand the whole set-up. I love you and pray for you always and all the other missionaries too.? Keep that spirit burning bright! Love Always, Mom

No comments: