I remember people saying if you were bad they would send you to Outer Mongolia. In this case it's different, because James is good he's going on a mission to Mongolia.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Birthday James- Wedding Plans for Mom -"Read the Book of Mormon"-May 3rd, 2009

Why thank you! I can't believe I'm twenty. I don't feel like it. Mongolians tell me I don't look like it (more like 30 in their opinion) but they all look like little children anyway :).

So yea, we will be calling home next week at 9:50 Monday morning. You can do the math and figure out what time that is in Arizona time. I think it's a 14 hour time difference but it could be different. I'll only be talking with you for about 30 to 45 minutes so be prepared to talk so that nobody is left out. I talked with President Andersen and he told me that if there is no other possible way, I can call Dad on a seperate call after talking with all of you. WHatever happens, I'll be happy because I get to talk to all of you! 

So you're getting married! I'm sure you and Jack are very excited about that. And then to Belize? I think I have a friend serving a mission there named Elder Clark. Tall, glasses, from Texas. If you run into him tell him Hi for me. 

On the sunny side of missionary work, we had a family come to church the other day! It was awesome! The old grandpa is almost blind and deaf so he didn't get much out of the audio/visual presentation of Sacrament but I'm sure his spirit was just as capable of feeling the Holy Ghost as the rest were! We've been having a great time here in our area teaching with power and authority, especially about the Book of Mormon. In case you guys have maybe forgotten the importance of the Book of Mormon, I encourage you to all read it again and again! It is, as Joseph Smith said, the MOST correct book on the face of the earth. If you want to get closer to God, if you want to learn about him, be more like him, read the Book of Mormon. Alright, we'll time is up. I'll talk to you all next week! 

I love you all! ~Elder Cappuccio 
-----Original Message----- From: marathomom@aol.com To: james.cappuccio@myldsmail.net

Date: Sun, 03 May 2009 20:21:02 -0400
Subject: Happy Birthday

Happy Happy Birthday Jamsie dear, Happy days will come to you all year. If I had
a wish then it would be a Happy happy birthday to you from me(and everyone
else).
Just thought I'd get a little nostalgic with a Primary song for you. Now you are 
20! That's almost half as old as me..... I'm glad you got our package and that
you are rationing the supplies to last awhile. We hope they help to give you
the energy and strength you need everyday.




On other news.....I am officially engaged!as of Tuesday afternoon Jack asked
me to marry him and I said yes. We are getting married on May 23rd and then
leaving on a vacation to Belize. So when you call next Sunday we can talk about
it.So what time are you going to be calling?  I will arrange for your dad to
talk to you, just let me know what time.




Amy is back home and trying to get a job for the summer.  She is going to apply
at Chase as a temporary processor assistant.  They are paying $15 an hour!




It's good to hear you have success finding investigators, even if they don't
always respond as well as you like, but as you noticed if you ponder on what you
can do to improve your presentation then you come up with things that will work
better.  A very good experience for life learned.

We love you so much and pray for you and pray the dogs leave you alone.

Keep the fire burning!




Love always,


mom


No comments: