I remember people saying if you were bad they would send you to Outer Mongolia. In this case it's different, because James is good he's going on a mission to Mongolia.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

In the Zone as in Zone Leader-Oct 4,2009

Dear Familly,

Welll......just by way of clerical announcements, yea I'm a Zone Leader.  But I 
don't feel like it and I definitely don't feel prepared!  But, my companion is 
awesome.  He's one of the most diligent Mongolian missionaries I know.

ANyways, work is good!  We had a lot of "office" work this week: ZOne Council, 
Baptismal Interviews, etc.  ZOne Council is AWESOME!  It just increases my 
testimony of the great missionaries and leaders we have in this mission.  As I 
listen to everyone else discuss the issues of the mission, I was very happy to 
know I have the opportunity to learn from them.  President Andersen is such a 
good mission president.

And I had to do a baptismal interview!  It was one of the most scariest events 
in my life.  But it was AWESOME!  It was with this 15 year boy, in a little city 
called Baganuur.  He was so prepared so the Spirit was just powerful.  So we 
just talked through the questions, and the SPirit definitely confirmed that he 
was ready.

Everything else is doing good.  Sorry I don't have a lot of time to write this 
week and I don't have a lot of time...next week I'll write good ok?  Plus, next 
week is Zone Conference so there will be a lot of good things to write.  Bye!

~Elder Cappuccio

-----Original Message-----
From: marathomom@aol.com
To: james.cappuccio@myldsmail.net
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 00:06:25 -0400
Subject: trip to Utah


 Dear James,

I am writing you from my parents house in Provo tonight.? We watched conference 
here because we couldn't get tickets, but it is nice to see family and hang out 
at the home again. It was Jack's first time meeting most of the family other 
than briefly on the wedding day. Manny came over the first day with two sons and 
then Alex and her new husband came over and we took their kids to Lagoon with 
us(plus DJ). Then Sophia and the her husband, the other James, came over for 
dinner tonight. Conference was good of course.? You'll probably watch it next 
Sunday right? In President Monson's talk he talked about all the primary kids 
who wrote him about the service they performed in honor of Pres Monson's 
birthday. One example was a little boy from Mongolia so I thought that was 
cool, because I thought you might have met that little boy. 

We are here for a few days, then heading back home. It's nice to take a few days 
off from the hustle and bustle of work and daily tasks, but I don't mind 
working, I am grateful to be blessed with a good job that helps me provide for 
the things I need and sometimes a little extra. By the way, you said you were 
transferred and that you are now companions with the zone leader that came down 
to do splits with you....so does that make you a zone leader now? That's how it 
usually works from what I have heard. Anything different about what you are 
doing or where you are now? Was the town you left a smaller town than where you 
are now?

I hope you had a great week and looking forward to more stories I can share with 
friends and family. We love you and are very inspired by your hard work and 
testimony you live every day.

Keep the fire burning!

Love always,

No comments: